Our Gift ShopCall in to see our wide variety of local postcards, greetings cards, gifts and souvenirs, all with a local flavour where possible, and also incorporating some lovely ranges from a little further afield.
We stock a range of Herdy productsBorn in the English Lakes and inspired by the area's cute and lovable Herdwick sheep, the
Herdy Company's design-led products for home and gift are made to make you smile.
Traditional Hand Made SwillsMade by Owen Jones, currently the only full time professional swill basket maker in the UK.
marble productsWe have a range of products made from marble which make ideal presents
DVD Striding EdgeDVD Striding Edge
A selection of DVD's available include the following:
Also available "Life of a mountain Scar Fell Pike"
visit Striding Edge Productions
MapsWe stock a variety of OS maps and visitors maps, mountain bike routes, Coast-to-coast route and local walking maps.
Listed here are some of the maps we stock, which can be posted out to you.
Prices shown include postage:
- The Wainright Fells of the lake district £7.78
- Travel Map - £6.78
- A-Z Visitors Map - £7.78
- Explorer Map No6 South West - £9.78
- Explorer Map No7 South East - £9.78
- Explorer Map No6 (Waterproof)- £18.69
- Landranger No96 South Lakeland - £9.78
- Harvey Cumbria Way Map - £11.20
- AZ Lake District Northern Fells & Southern Fells £10.15
- The Wainwright Fells of the Lake District - £7.78
- Lake District Mountain Bike Routes Golden Eye £8.78
Publications/Booksincluding Three Jewels of Lakeland - 15 walks self guided walks around this area of South Lakeland
Listed here are some of the books available in the gift section of the information centre. Prices shown include postage.
- Long Walks around Broughton by Mary Welsh - £1.60
- Short Walks around Broughton by Mary Welsh - £1.60
- Walks from Ratty compiled by Wainwright - £4.79
- Easy Rambles around Duddon Valley by Mary Welsh - £4.60
- Coniston Rail by Robert Western - £12.70
- Growing Up in Broughton-in-Furness £7.80
- Mountain Biking in Lake District £17.50
- Broughton Miscellany by W. Greenhalgh - £6.20
- Stone Circles of the Lake District by David Watson - £8.45
- Three Jewels of Lakeland - 15 walks around the area - £12.16
- Broughton Beat - The story of a Lakeland policeman - £8.79
- Walks Around Millom & District £4.79
- Ring Cairns To Reservoirs REDUCED £12.70 INC P.P
- Footprints Walks around Coniston/Ambleside -£6.78
Local Artists featured in The Gift ShopSome of the artists whose work is displayed within the information centre are listed here: These are only some please contact for more details we also now stock a wide range of occasions Cards at reasonable prices.
- Maggie D'Silva
- Vince Whiteside
- Jacquelien East
- Steve Whittle
- William Atkinson
- Peter Gillett
Please contact the information centre on 01229 716115 for more information, or Click Here to email the centre.